Refund and Returns Policy
Izinga shall accept returned products or refund customers in accordance with the relevant sections of the Consumer Protection Act and conjunction with the Returns/Refunds Policy set out below.
Izinga prides itself in that it offers a 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee. We will do our best to ensure that you are satisfied with your Izinga product Izinga reserves the right to rectify / Fix/replace any product as alternatives to a cash refund. On receipt and acceptance of the returned product, ADDO will make all reasonable efforts to rectify/fix/replace the said product, but if this is not possible ADDO will refund the purchase price, including the delivery cost.
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects:
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you or your vehicle; and
- in relation to signs of handling and/or repackaging.
Returns and shipping
In the event that a return is granted the purchaser will be responsible for paying for the shipping of the item to be returned and will need to ensure that the product is properly packaged.